Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last training!

I WENT MIA UNKNOWINGLY.
I'M SINFUL.

OMG bloody hell!
Actually i wanna post abt all the ncc trainings but then writing til halfway sian diao so drag until today.
I think i will not bother the write those older days post liao.
GEES, actually i dyingly wanna post cos damn funny but HAIS.

Before starting to write abt yesterday training, i sud settle some domestic affairs first. :D
Huiting introduce a friend called ervin to me, LOL.
And learnt 2 vulgar from them, which is SMLJ and PUBOR.

SMLJ-
Meaning SIMI LAN JIAO.
Something like SIMI TAIJI i think?
And wads hilarious is that when i ask my brother wads that, he says its SEE MY LAN JIAO.
Huiting's brother is even more extreme!
He says its SUCK MY LAN JIAO.
*Sigh*, kids nowadays...

PUBOR-
According to huiting, it means your MOTHER'S SON'S FATHER'S FUCKER.
Meaning your MOTHER lor..
But in a super crude way.

I know its insane of me to post these on my blog but i desperately wanna share my knowledge WAHAHAHA!
Wadeva, zi-high until like that.

Now gonna start on the ncc training thinggie la..
But before that,
I shall clarify some characters matters.

Barney = Jun Tat
Barney's wife = Wan Ling (WOW!)
Happy tree friends = Clow
Voodoo = Jia Sheng

Oh yeah, its the last ncc training of year 2008 le.
Then yesterday, as usual, met with fanling, change blah blah..
Then got one super hilarious thing happen!
Like after we change, we go canteen waiting to fall in.
Then suddenly someone shouted "Company diam!"
Then of cos all ncc ppl will be in sedia position..
That time is like half the canteen filled with ncc ppl, then oso some dance ppl there.
Then the dance ppl see us diam, they oso go diam lor!
WTF! They super noob can!
No offence to any dance ppl but yeah, next time dun just blindly follow people!
Then fanling, jiahui and me were like laughing like hell, OMG :x

Then super sian, go do drills.
Then oso not funny, just stoning there..
Then when sgt xiaoyi came, everyone super high, *hints to someone*.
HAHA then abit funnier lor, then drill drill, do skit, etc.

And happy tree friends is always kena tekan today!
LOL, btw happy tree friends, clow, got her name cos in another training, clow, kelvin and dennis screwed up when drilling then that time they as standing in a row, cos of sizing.
Then happy tree(three) friends actually refers to all of them HAHA.

And hor, wanling is officially barney's wife oh!
Cos they both counter terrorist then go kill terrorist together.
Muahahaha!

And jiasheng is called voodoo cos he cant pronounce to "V".
Walao fuck, thats wad jiaxuan and alicia was saying abt me.
Damn you 2 ass HAHA.

Oh yeah, then wanling took over the whole 30+ ppl platoon.
Walao she damn zhai!
She can command even better than some part b guys LOL!
Super zhai can!

And oh yeah, ltr have trash out session..
Shit i think im in deep shit now.
Sudnt have wrote the thing in that piece of paper!
I dun want part As to have conflicts!
RAWRRR!

Then go home, talk cock..
Wah, know sth personal abt mengting heh.
And then took bus with jiahui, wanling and huiru..
We crap like damn lot manzxc!
And jiahui accompany me to my house de shopping centre there!
I live boonlay she like bukit batok somemore.
OMG u're great sia!
But i know she accompany is to talk to me abt sth HEH.
HAHA private and confidential shhh!
And the conversation is like damn funny la!
Muahahaha, i oso abit miss him sia..
And dun emo la!
旧的不去, 新的不来 mah. :D

Hey im done with my post le la!
I will make another post at night, its like a overall year confession since today is 31/12!
Maybe will be like super long!

P.S. I'm super in love with that ponyo song, but jiaxuan just tainted the song by singing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home