Wednesday, December 10, 2008

FUCKER!

Once upon a time,
There is this fucker.

Who thinks that she own the whole world,
She is better than everyone else in the world,
And she to superior to anyone else in this world.

Thus,
This fucker goes out everywhere to critisize everyone.

Soon,
As expected,
Alot of ppl dislike her.

And she doesn't know a single thing.

This fucker,
Still thinking that she is loved by many,
Commented on whatever she liked.

But however,
Deep down there is alot of ppl who is hating her.

Obviously I am hating her,
As well as WL, JH, JL,
And i think still got many who hate her.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Why is she so pathetic?
Cos of her fucking attitude.

Wait,
Its common sense.
Fuckers got fucking attitudes.

Wahh eng lit liao sia,
Alliteration :D

Wait im getting out of topic.

And she shows off.

Even she is not the top or whatsoever,
She still shows off.

And what does she have?
Let us see..

Looks?
*Puke*

Figure?
Nah.

Studies?
Average.

CCA?
One of the worst,
Or simply the worst.

Actions?
With the simply retarded with that posture of hers,
She screw everything.

Aiya,
What can you expect?
A fucker is still a fucker mah.

And best of all,
SHE IS SIMPLY SICKENING.

And she acts as if her vocab is very good.

HELLO?
No need act la.

We all know in our heart how good you are,
As good as the stupidest person in the world mah,
Am I right?

Compared to the stupidest person in the world,
Your are of the same standard mind you.

Wait im uttering rubbish.

Oh yeah,
I would like to thank you for your joke that made me laugh out loud yesterday,
I admire the way you pray to god,
Kneeling down,
SO MIGHTLY AND HOLY SIA.

Oh mans,
This is getting abit sian.

And let me tell you a bad news.

Since so many people hate you,
Who would want to be your friend?
Tell me,
WHO.

Thus i predict that you will find no one to fuck,
Awws sad ):

But you fucker mah,
Sure know how to conduct that fucking drill yourself in the middle of the night rite?
Wow you are my idol...

And please,
Don't say I never remind you,
If you continue this fucking attitude of yours,
You will continue to be hated by many.

Okay I am done with my lecturing post.

*I know I am very crude to use fuck all the time but as I have said, Crude words for crude fuckers.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home